Please join us for the inaugural Connecting Communities Symposium!
Register today to attend an engaging day of collaboration and information including a series of panels featuring key community leaders whom are working on creative solutions to critical issues.
Topics will address community health, family violence, homelessness, mental health, substance abuse, and more. The unique collaborative efforts that are successful in Yavapai County will also be highlighted. Opportunities to ask questions and engage with the panelists will be available throughout the day.
Special Guest Panel Moderator: Sheila Polk, Yavapai County Attorney
Featured panelists include:
• Chief Debora Black, Prescott Police Department
• Leslie Horton, Director, Yavapai County Community Health Services
• Chief Gerald Monahan, Yavapai College Police Department
• Commander Nate Auvenshine, Partners Against Narcotic Trafficking
• Shawn Hatch, Chief Clinical Officer, West Yavapai Guidance Center
• John Schuderer, Chair, Yavapai County Suicide Prevention Coalition
• Commander Jeff Newnum, Yavapai County Sheriff's Office
• Robin Burke, Stepping Stones
• John Morris, Chief of Adult Probation
• Kristie Hambrick, Yavapai County Sheriff's Office
• Jessi Hans, Coalition for Compassion and Justice
• Carole Benedict, US Vets
• Jennifer Martinez, Spectrum Health Care